Thursday, August 2, 2007

One thing about you

Dearest my precious girl
Too many question we have tried to answer
So much hard time we have been through all these times
Hard enough to make us away from each other
Once we finally realized all anger slowly turned away
You just reaching my head close o your body
And I could feel everything I want is within you completely
So many things happened in the past
And I have been trying to find something else with you
Answer from so many year adventures I was like a none person
Which hurting me day by day
I have you here with me…and life turned differently
You give me so much love and I do love you in every same way
So many reasons for us to be together
And I could always find the answer within you and me…..


But now.. why you ... why...


-.....-

No comments: